Developed in Australia by Ali Gordon, a mother of 3 children from Sydney’s Northern Beaches
Arousing their curiosity, Bright Buttons’ philosophy is to enthuse children to want to learn about the wonderful world around us (rather than push them to memorise facts or ABC’s)
• Reviewed and endorsed by early childhood education experts including a Master of Education (Early Childhood)
• Bright Buttons will aid in the development of general knowledge, lateral thinking, spatial awareness, gross and fine motor skills, and physical coordination
• Appealing to Grandparents and Parents alike, Bright Buttons offers hours of quality time with a child engaging in their future in a fun way
• Easily supervised, age and ability friendly
• A beautifully simple game, stimulating and fun for the child, and endearingly amusing for the adult!